Let's make sure you are prepared for your visit!


  • Bank account number and routing number, if you are opting for depositing your tax refund directly into your bank
  • Full Names, Social Security Numbers and birth dates for yourself, your spouse, and any children / dependents that
    you have.
  • Payments of Estimated Federal, State, local taxes paid or paycheck withholding amounts paid over the tax year being
  • Previous year tax returns.
  • Prior-year refund applied to current year and/or any amount paid with an extension to file.
  • Foreign bank account information: location, name of bank, account number, peak value of account during the year
  • Keogh, SEP, SIMPLE, and other self-employed pension plans.
  • Receipts for qualified energy-efficient home improvements (solar, windows, etc.).
  • Records of IRA contributions made during the year.
  • Records of Medical Savings Account (MSA) contributions.
  • Records of moving expenses – for active military only.
  • Self-employed health insurance payment records.
  • Teachers: Canceled checks or receipts for expenses paid for classroom supplies, etc.
  • Form 1098-E for student loan interest paid (or loan statements for student loans).
  • Form 1098-T for tuition paid (or receipts/canceled checks for tuition paid for post-high school).
  • Medical Expenses, Health Care Insurance, Prescriptions, Doctors, Dentists, Eyeglasses, Long Term Health Care
  • Real Estate Taxes and other taxes paid, PMI insurance, points.
  • Form 1098 – Mortgage Interest Expense.
  • Adoption expenses.
  • Casualty and theft losses, insurance reimbursements.
  • List of Charitable Contributions.
  • Charitable donations: official receipts/checks, cash amounts, donated property value, miles driven, out-of-pocket
  • Child Care Expenses provider’s name, address, tax ID, $ amount.
  • Home business expenses, home size/office size, home expenses.
  • IRA contributions
  • Rental Property Expense & cost basis.
  • Business or farming income – profit/loss statement, capital equipment information.
  • Cost Basis of Securities Sold
  • Miscellaneous income: jury duty, gambling winnings, Medical Savings Account, scholarships, etc.
  • Prior year installment sale information – Forms 6252, principal and interest collected during the year, SSN and
    address for payer.
  • Rental property income and expenses: profit/loss statement, and cost basis.
  • W-2 forms for family members.
  • SSA-1099 for Social Security benefits received.
  • 1099-MISC Income: independent contractor forms.
  • 1099-S form for income from sale of a property.
  • 1099-C forms for cancellation of debt.
  • 1099-R, Form 8606 for distributions from IRAs or retirement plans.
  • 1099 – Interest and Dividend Income, Retirement, Annuities, tax refunds, Unemployment.
  • 1099-G unemployment income forms, or state / local tax refunds.
  • 1099-B or K-1s investment

Contact Us


4602 Southern Parkway
Suite 2A
Louisville, KY  40214

© KWHTAXSERVICE.COM. All rights reserved.